Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Introducing "Mama Wishes"

Are you in need of a new template for your website or blog? Maybe you are in need of product or products but short on cash? No Fear! Mama Wishes are here!

What is Mama Wishes?
Where you can ask if you are in need of anything direct sales/wahm services for NO COST!. Here we can connect and help out other wahms for things they may need. No money is ever exchanged here! This is simply a good deed from the bottom of our hearts. We have all been there in tough time or need something but not able to afford it. Ask and you might just Receive!

How can I ask for an item?
Please email your wish/wishes at wahmblog@yahoo.com . Please include your name, email and item you are needing and why. If your request is accepted I will post it on The Very Busy Mama for everyone to see.

Want to help?
If you see a wish and are able to help please email me at wahmblog@yahoo.com. I will than connect you with that wahm and after the wish has been completed I will give you Free advertising on our Mama Wishes section!. This is just an extra thank you from me :)

Have any other questions? Please email me! I will be happy to answer!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment